Booking Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully to ensure you are not disappointed.
- All bookings are secured via our website. Sanctus Brewing Co will consider all bookings tentative unless credit card details are provided. Credit card details are stored for the purpose of booking security and only charged for late cancellation or no show. These details stored cannot be used for payment of your bill, please bring your payment method on the day.
- Cancellations or changes to your bookings must be made no less than 2 hours in advance. No shows and late cancellations for large group bookings will incur a mark against their reservation details and a $10 per person no show fee. We reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed bookings.
- It is the guest’s responsibility to be on time for their reservation, we cannot extend a booking if you are running late. We will hold your reservation for 15 minutes and will try our best to accommodate your reservation.
- In order to offer reservations to as many guests as possible, we have availability for bookings for 2 hours or 3 hours only. All bookings are required to adhere to these. If you would like to extend your booking please let us know and we will try to accommodate your request.
- We can never guarantee table locations, be sure to nominate your preference when booking and any additional requirements in your booking notes. Any special requests made will be catered for by the venue as best as possible. Sanctus Brewing Co does not accept multiple bookings for the same party. Sanctus Brewing Co reserves the right to cancel double and back to back bookings not approved by management.
- All group bookings of 25 pax or more are required to purchase one of our group packages. You can view more information on these packages by submitting a request to email@example.com.
- Sanctus Brewing Co utilises contactless digital menus and online ONLY payment for meal orders. If you do not have a compatible mobile device you will be required to utilise another mobile device from your group at the table or have them order on your behalf. We do NOT have paper menus or ordering meals at a kiosk. We are committed to keeping our local community safe and our friendly staff are here to help. If you cannot facilitate online ordering any other way within your group, there is a 15% surcharge for our staff to provide table service to input your order manually through our system and receive payment.
- Please note we are Gluten Friendly, not Gluten Free. We are Allergy Friendly, but not Allergy Free. We are a brewery that sells food, not a restaurant that sells beer.
- As a licensed venue we do not permit any external food or beverages.
- You are welcome to bring a cake free of charge, please bring your own serving-ware. We charge $2 cakeage per person if you do not bring your own serving-ware.
- A 15% surcharge applies to all public holiday bookings.
- Although we do allow children to visit the venue, it is advised that we are a working brewery and distillery & children must be supervised at all times within the licensed areas of the venue. Our menu offerings for children are limited and we do not serve just ‘chips’.
- Sanctus Brewing Co permits dogs, well socialised, on a leash in our outdoor area only.
- Sanctus Brewing Co does NOT allow decorations or balloons within the venue to preserve our environment from waste.
- All ‘picnic’ reservations on our outdoor grassy space are tentative only as they are weather dependent. Unfortunately, there is no wet weather option for lawn bookings. In the event of bad weather, you are booking the ‘picnic’ area at your own risk as this is completely outdoors.
- All guests must be open about their recent travel and current health status while being onsite. All guests are required to sign in electronically to enter the venue.
- Guests who are intoxicated or behaving in an inappropriate or irresponsible manner will be asked to vacate the premises. Guests under the age of 18 are welcome however must be accompanied by a responsible, supervising adult. Please ensure that you inform your guests to bring proof of age identification as any guests who cannot supply this when asked will not be allowed to consume alcohol.
- Sanctus Brewing Co implements a smart casual dress code and reserves the right to refuse entry to those who do not meet the Sanctus Brewing Co dress standards.
- Any persons entering Sanctus Brewing Co premises agrees to comply with the following Conditions of Entry which have been implemented in accordance with COVID-19 NSW Public Health orders for the purpose of keeping patrons and staff safe:
- MUST use electronic Service NSW QR Code check in, minors details must be included
- No Mask, No Entry
- MUST adhere to social distancing as required including at entry and exit point or where markings are in place
- MUST comply with any request to relocate due to patron number restrictions in any area
- MUST adhere to maximum persons per table (if applicable)
- MUST follow staff instructions
- MUST respect other patrons and staff
- MUST NOT enter if you are unwell or displaying signs of illness. Customers will be refused entry if they display signs of illness and/or be asked to leave if they display signs of illness after entry
- MUST NOT enter if you have been to a declared hotspot in the past 14 days
- MUST NOT enter if you are from a current locked down area subject to COVID-19 movement restrictions.
- MUST NOT move the furniture
- PLEASE Use sanitiser stations available.
- PLEASE on departure advise staff to enable sanitization of seating and tables.
Failure to comply with any or all of these conditions may constitute an offence under the Public Health Order and the licensee, their staff or agents reserve the right to remove from the premises any patron not adhering to these conditions under section 77 of the Liquor Act 2007.
By confirming your booking, you agree to our booking terms and conditions, house rules, dress code and conditions of entry.